1-channel Reflective Tracking Sensor Unit
This single channel tracking unit for Arduino has a TCRT5000 sensor application that can detect the white lines in black and black lines in white. The sensor provides stable output signals TTL, so it can look for more accurate and stable lines for tracking. Optional multi-channel mix is easy to install with the necessary line-tracking robot sensors. It is a very useful unit on robotic chassis.
* Power supply: DC 3.0 - 5.5V(5.0VDC is recommended)
* Operating current: <10mA
* Operating temperature range: 0°C ~ + 50°C
* Output interface: 3-wire interface (1 - signal, 2 - power, 3 - power supply negative)
* Output Level: TTL level (black line of low effective, high efficient white line)
* PCB Measurement: 10mm×35mm
* Module Weight: About 3g
The best distance between objects such as ground and the sensor is 1-2 cm.