2.0mm JST PH-Style Shrouded Male/Female Connectors- Straight Pin
These dis-connectable crimp-style 2.0mm JST-PH style replacement connectors with straight leads snap together securely and can make a power cable with un-terminated wire. They are very commonly used on electronic projects.
They are thin, low-profile 2.0mm (.079") pitch connectors by 7.5mm (.295") in height after mounting and 4.5mm (.177") in width. It is designed to meet the demand for high-density connection of internal wires to printed circuit boards. It is compact, highly reliable and low in cost.
The contact has long dimples near the center to ensure a good connection at all times, even under conditions of vibration and mechanical abuse, and when used with low voltage and low current circuits.
Fully shrouded header
The fully shrouded header has walls on all four sides to prevent improper connection to the mating housing and to prevent the instruction of flux and other contaminants.
Printed circuit board retention mechanism
The solder side of the header has a retention mechanism that prevents it from floating during soldering. As a result, the header can be positioned accurately.
• Current rating: 2A AC, DC (AWG #24)
• Voltage rating: 100V AC, DC
• Temperature range: -25˚C to +85˚C(including temperature rise in applying electrical current)
• Contact resistance: Initial value/10m Ω max. After environmental testing/20m Ωmax.
• Insulation resistance: 1,000M Ωmin.
• Withstanding voltage: 800V AC/minute
• Applicable wire: AWG #32 to #24
• Applicable PC board thickness: 0.8 to 1.6mm(.031" to .063")
Sharp distance sensor cable by using JST-PH style connector
Female Connector Diagram:
Male Connector Diagram