2.54mm Right-angle Breakaway Header Pin: 40 / Square Pin / Double Row
This unshrouded male header is made with 2 x 40 right angle pins. It is breakable according to actual needs. It is commonly used as a low cost connector.
Its 2.54mm spacing makes it easy to be used on our breadboards and prototyping PCBs. The square-shape strip headers can also be snapped into matching female headers with square holes.
*** These pin headers are gold-plated with very great conductivity. Hobbyists love to use them
* Current rating: 3A
* Contact resistance: 20 ohm
* Withstand voltage: 500V
* Housing material: Black thermoplastic(UL 94V-0)
* Posts: Phosphor bronze(gold-plated)
* Insertion force: 12lb(53.4N)max.
* Retention force: 25lb(1.11N)min.
A=3.98"(101mm) / B=3.9"(99mm) / C=0.12"(3.05mm) / D=0.23"(5.84mm)