2.5mm JST XH-Style Shrouded Male/Female Connectors- Right Angle Pin
These dis-connectable crimp-style 2.5mm JST connectors with right angle leads snap together securely and can make a power cable with un-terminated wire. They are very commonly used on electronic projects.
The 2.5 mm pin spacing is close to the standard 0.1" grid spacing on many perf boards, so these units can readily be substituted for 2~5 pin male headers.
* Pitch: 2.5mm(0.1")
* Current rating: 3A AC, DC(AWG#22)
* Voltage rating: 250V AD, DC
* Temperature range: -25ºC to +85ºC (including temperature rise in applying electrical current)
* Contact resistance: Initial value / 10m Ω max. After environmental testing / 20m Ω max.
* Insulation resistance: 1,000M Ω min.
* Withstanding voltage: 1,000V AV/minute
* Application wire: AWG #28 to #22
* Applicable PCB thickness: 1.6mm
* RoHs compliance