Arduino Mega 2560 - Extended Board
The Arduino Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 14 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; simply connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started.
The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
* Microcontroller: ATmega2560
* Operating Voltage: 5V
* Input Voltage (recommended): 7-12V
* Input Voltage (limits): 6-20V
* Digital I/O Pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
* Analog Input Pins: 16
* DC Current per I/O Pin: 40 mA
* DC Current for 3.3V Pin: 50 mA
* Flash Memory 256 KB of which 8 KB used by bootloader
* SRAM: 8 KB
* EEPROM: 4 KB
* Clock Speed: 16 MHz