Arduino Mega Sensor Shield V1.0
Electronics projects can be built just as easy as piling bricks. Arduino and community have made the programming much easier than ever before. It still may not be possible to jump right into making complex interfaces, but this shield covers some of the most commonly used modules.
By using electronic bricks, you may connect Arduino compatible boards easily with various digital, analog and I2C/Uart interfaces. These breadboard-less firm connections are prepared to extensive modules like poteniometers, sensors, relays, servos...even buttons, just plug and play.
Each terminal module has buckled port with VCC, GND and Output, which has corresponding port on the sensing board, with a plain 2.54mm dual-female cable you may start playing immediately. Buckled brick cables are like cement for bricks, they make connections easier, more secure and more professional looking.
- Support IIC interface
- Support 32 road Servo Motor Drive Shield interface
- Support bluetooth module communication interface
- Support SD card module communication interface
- Support APC220 wireless rf modules communication interface
- Support RB URF ultrasonic sensors interface
- Support LCD serial and parallel interface
- Support Kinds of interface and can be fully compatibled with Ardu Mega