Arduino Studying Kit
This Arduino beginner kit is designed for newbies interested in learning about Arduino. It gives a basic introduction to the Arduino world starting from basic LED control to programming. It is ideal for learners to get started in the world of microcontrollers and physical computing.
This kit has been upgraded from Arduino 328 to UNO R3, which is the latest Arduino microcontroller version.
Everything to get started is in the kit - USB cable, different colored LEDs, sensors and Arduino Rev 3.
Weight : about 900 grams
1.kit box*1 ( Good quality / Translucent / Measurements: 26 * 16 * 6cm)
2. UNO R3 Board*1 (serves as a control board for the whole kit, it comes with a support board for protection and a USB cable for programming)
Its software can be download from Arduino open source online .
3. 400 Breadboard*1 (this is a 400 point breadboard serves as a solderless circuit board for experiment)
4. LED - Light Emitting Diode ( red, yellow, green) * 9 ( serves as conductive and signal indicators.
Pitch: 5mm / White emitting blue / Yellow emitting yellow / Red emitting red /
5. Axial-lead Resistor on Tape * 30 (10 each of 200 ohm, 1k ohm, 10k ohm)
The tape is removed during assembly before the leads are formed and the part is inserted into the breadboard. In assembly, the leads are cut and formed according to the needs. A resistor is a passive two-terminal electrical component that implements electrical resistance as a circuit element. Resistors act to reduce current flow, and, at the same time, act to lower voltage levels within circuits.
6. AWG 26 Jumper Wires * 20 ( 10 pieces are male to male and 10 pieces are male to female. They are used for power or signal connections. If needed, one end can be cut off and get stripped for necessary use)
7. USB cable * 1 ( comes with mother board for programming)
8. Flexible Solderless Jumper Wires * 1 ( this box comes with 140 pieces of solderless jumper wires to be used on breadboard)
9. Active and Passive Buzzer * 1/each (Typical uses of buzzers include alarm devices, timers and confirmation of user input such as a mouse click or keystroke. Piezo electric buzzer, as a passive source reactor, is measured as 12.5 * 6.5mm. Electromagnetic buzzer, as an active source reactor, is measured as 12 * 9.5mm)
10. 0.36" Common Anode LED Display * 1 ( this is a 7 segment 4 digits LED display with height by 0.36 inch to indicate the readable output value.)
11. Switch Button * 5 ( these are mini tact switch buttons. The measurement is 12 * 12 * 7.3mm. Each comes with a color coded cap, which can be snapped on the button square-shape shaft. They are used on the breadboad to control the device functions).
12. VS1738 IR Receiver * 1 (Pitch: 2.54mm. With built-in CMOSIC, this device is a wide angle and long distance IR signal receiving sensor. Operating voltage is 2.7 ` 5.5V)
13. Photoresistor * 1 (Pitch: 5mm. Voltage Max.: 150VDC / Power consumption: 100mW. The resistance of a photoresistor decreases with increasing incident light intensity; in other words, it exhibits photoconductivity. A photoresistor can be applied in light-sensitive detector circuits, and light- and dark-activated switching circuits.)
14. LM35 Temperature Sensor * 1 (As a Linear Temperature Sensor, LM35 can be used to detect ambient air temperature. The LM35 chip is produced by National Semiconductor Corporation and offers a functional range between 0 degree Celsius to 100 degree Celsius with a sensitivity of 10mV per degree Celsius. The output voltage is proportional to the temperature.The detailed specifications of this chip is available by online search)
15. RGB LED * 1(Pitch: 5mm This is 4 pin common andoe LED emitting Red, Blue and Green lights)
16. Flame Sensor * 1 ( Pitch: 5mm Detecting angle by 60 degrees, Flame wavelength measurement range: 700~1100nm)
17. 8*8 metric display * 1(Measurements by 32 * 32 * 16mm. Dot size: 3mm / Emitting color: Red)
18. SW-520D switch sensor * 1 ( SW-520D is a very high sensitive two-ball type single direction tilt trigger switch sensor.
When the tilt angle is more than 10 degrees, there will be an open circuit "OFF" state. When the trigger lead terminal is below the horizontal level and tilt angle is more than 10 degree, there will be a closed circuit "ON" state.
The sensor is waterproof. In the normal use, switch life span can reach10,0000 cycles.
19. DHT11 moisture sensor * 1 ( Power supply: 3.3-5.5V DC. It utilizes exclusive digital-signal-collecting-technique and humidity sensing technology, assuring its reliability and stability. Its sensing elements are connected with 8-bit single-chip computer.
20. Reed Switch * 1 ( OPEN type. It comes with a piece of magnet. The reed switch is an electrical switch operated by an applied magnetic field. It consists of a pair of contacts on ferrous metal reeds in a hermetically sealed glass envelope. The contacts may be normally open, closing when a magnetic field is present, or normally closed and opening when a magnetic field is applied. The switch may be actuated by a coil, making a reed relay, or by bringing a magnet near to the switch. Once the magnet is pulled away from the switch, the reed switch will go back to its original position.)
21. Precision Potentiometer * 1 (Needs to soldered by 3 color pin-head jumper wires . This is a potentiometer with wirewound elecment for high precise adjustment of voltage or current. Technology: Carbon Composition / Max. Operating Voltage: 50V / Resistance: 10K / Resolution: 0.5%)
22. Remote Control * 1 (This is a very tiny remote control and battery operated, It can be programmed)
23. 1602 LCD module * 1 ( This is a basic 16 character by 2 line display. It utilizes the extremely common HD44780 parallel interface chipset.. It comes with Arduino IIC/I2C interface adaptor board with power supply voltage by 5V, which can be connected to UNO R3 board with 4 pin cable for programming)
24. 9g Analog Servo * 1 ( this is an analog servo motor made of plastic and can be controlled by the UNO R3 board after programming)
25. 1 Channel Electric Relay Module * 1 (this is a 5V low electric triggering board with isolation mode)
26. Touch Switch Module * 1 ( It should be programmed and controlled by UNO R3 board and served as a touch sensor switch. The module is based on a touch-sensing IC (TTP223B) capacitive touch switch module. In the normal state, the module outputs low with low power consumption. When a finger touches the corresponding position, the module outputs high, if not being touched for 12 seconds, it switches to low-power mode. )
27. Stepper Motor with Driver Module * 1 ( Have its accompanied driver module connected with UNO R3 board and get programmed. The speed is adjustable by its potentometer switch)
28. Tweezer * 1( made of stainless and to be used for components soldering)
29. 4 AA Battery Box * 1 ( batteries are not included )