Audio Amplifier Sensor Unit
Based on the LM386 integrated circuit, this is a miniature module for hobbyists with robotic or electronic projects. Easy to use. Simply connect a 4-8 Ohm speaker and amplify the sound. It can be used together with a FM receiver or a music module.
* On-board LM386 Chip
* Gain= 200 or 20
* On-board speaker wiring block.
* On-board 10K variable resistor can adjust the sound volume
* On-board power indicator.
* The chip pin leads can be directly input audio signal
* Operating voltage: 5 ~ 12V
* PCB measurement: 41 x 13 mm