OFC Audio Cable by different wire guage
Every component in an audio system is crucial, especially the integrity and quality of the cable connections. The audio cable directly affects the power distribution, imaging and response of the audio signal. Through utilization of premium-grade compounds, high-purity copper conductors and precision tolerances, these high quality audio cables reduce loss, minimize noise and ensure a true, clear and accurate signal transfer from microphone signal inputs all the way through to speaker outputs.
Ultra-low loss speaker cable in an extra-flexible and convenient zip-cord construction. Densely stranded, oxygen- free conductors minimize series resistance and maximize the dampening ability of the amplifier to speaker. Ideal for high-end audio playback systems and studio control room monitoring applications.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
* Low Loss
* Heavy Gauge Conductors
* Densely Stranded, Oxygen-free Copper
* Convenient Zip Construction
* Transparent Flexible PVC Jacket
* Speaker to Amplifier Interconnect
* Control Room Monitoring
* Home Theater
* Outer diameter: 3.5 / 4.5 / 5.5 / 6.5mm per cable
* Insulation material: PVC (wall thickness by 1.5 / 2.4 / 3.0 / 3.5mm)
* 2 Cord
* Length: 10m