Barometric Pressure Sensor - BMP180
The BMP180 is a high-precision, ultra-low power digital barometer. It offers a measuring range of 300 to 1100 hPa with an absolute accuracy of down to 0.02 hPa. The BMP185 is based on piezo-resistive technology for EMC robustness, high accuracy and linearity as well as long term stability. What makes this sensor great is that it is nearly identical to its former rev, the BMP085!
This sensor supports a voltage supply between 1.8 and 3.6VDC. It is designed to be connected directly to a micro-controller via the I²C bus
The BMP180 comes in an ultra-thin, 8-pin ceramic lead-less chip carrier (LCC) package.
* Wide barometric pressure range
* Digital two wire (I2C) interface
* Flexible supply voltage range
* Ultra-low power consumption
* Low noise measurement
* Fully calibrated
* Temperature measurement included
* Ultra-flat, small footprint