CV PWM DC Motor (Brushed) Speed Regulator - 12~40VDC - 10A
This DC Motor Speed Controller will control the speed of a motor or linear actuator by the turn of a knob. This is achieved through increasing or decreasing the voltage that is going to the unit. It is perfect to use in applications where the speed of the motor or actuator varies.
Note: this speed regulator is used on brushed DC motor only for clock-wise direction rotation.
For over-voltage limit or wrong power connection, it is installed with a 10A 520 fuse for protection.
* 12 V DC - 40 V DC
* Control Power: 0.01 - 400 W
* Static Current: 0.02 A (Standby)
* PWM Duty Cycle: 10% - 100%
* PWM Frequency: 13 KHz
* Size: 2.87" x 1.06" x 2.36" (L * H * W)
* Knob Diameter: 0.53"
* Reverse polarity and high current protection
* High efficiency, high torque, low heat generating