H-bridge Motor Drive - L298N IC - V1
This motor drive is developed for robotic chassis. It can run 2 DC motors at the same or 1 4-phase stepper motor or 1 2-phase motor.
Generally speaking, the MCU and motor drive on robotic chassis share the same input power, so no isolation is necessory.
Some robotic chassis are installed with 4 motors, to make it happen, end users just need to use shorting blocks to achieve a cascade connection.
* circuit protection by freewheeling diode installation;
* PMW stepless speed control;
* easy connection.
* Main Chip: L298N
* Operating Voltage Rang: 4.5 - 5.5V
* Application: 5.0 - 30V dc motors
* DC motor Max. Output Current: 2A (Peak current: 3A)
* Max. Power: 25W
Measurements: L * W = 48 * 42mm