Lipo Battery Voltage Tester & 2-8S Low Voltage Buzzer
This model of Voltmeter Alarm is designed for quick and easy voltage checking on your 2S-8S Li-PO batteries. This monitor provides easy-to-read visual readout and an audible alarm if one or more cells within the pack gets too low. The audible alarm is factory set at 3.3V, although is adjustable between 2.7-3.8V. Just plug the Low Voltage Monitor into the balance port on your 2S-8S battery, and a small LCD display will show the total pack voltage, as well as each individual cell voltage. Keep this handy device in your field box for quick voltage checking, or keep it plugged into the battery while running your car or airplane for real-time voltage readouts and low voltage alarms to keep you from drawing your batteries past your pre-set cutoffs.
* Size: 3.9cm x 2.4cm x 0.9cm
* Brand New & Reliable Quality.
* Use for 1-8s Li-po l/Li-ion/Li Mn/Li-Fe.
* Voltage detection precision: 0.01V.
* Unit voltage display range: 0.5V-4.5V.
* Total voltage display range: 0.5V-36V.
* 1S test mode voltage range: 3.7v-30v.
* Low voltage alarm mode for 2-8S.
* Alarm set value range: OFF-2.7V-3.8V.
* When the voltage is below the set value, it will buzz with red LED light, pre-set value 3.3V. Push key which can change the voltage settings and save.
Weight & Dimensions:
* Weight: 9.4g
* Length: 1.25" + .25" Connector Pins
* Width: 1"
* Thickness: 0.375"