OV7670 Camera Module - 0.3-megapixel
This digital camera module was developed as a low cost solution on the basis of OV7670. It is popular for robotic chassis and other DIY projects.
We have two versions, namely, one is made with FIFO and the other one without.
* High sensitivity for low-light operation.
* Low operating voltage for embedded application.
* Standard SCCB interface compatible with I2C interface.
* Raw RGB, RGB (GRB4:2:2, RGB565/555/444),YUV(4:2:2) and YCbCr(4:2:2)output format.
* Support VGA, CIF and from CIF to 40 x 30 format.
* Vario Pixel method for sub-sampling.
* Auto Image Control: AEC, AGC, AWB, ABF, ABLC.
* Image Quality Control: Color saturation, hue, gamma, sharpness and anti-blooming.
* ISP includes noise reduction and defect correction.
* Support image scaling.
* Lens shading correction.
* Flicker 50/60Hz auto detection.
* Color saturation level auto adjust.
* Edge enhancement level auto adjust.
* De-noise level auto adjust.
* Photosensitive Array: 640 x 480.
* IO Voltage: 2.5V to 3.0V.
* Operating Power: 60mW/15fpsVGAYUV.
* Sleeping Mode: <20μA.
* Operating Temperature: -30 to 70 deg C.
* Output Format: YUV/YCbCr4:2:2 RGB565/555/444 GRB4:2:2 Raw RGB Data (8 digit).
* Lens Size: 1/6.
* Vision Angle: 25 degree.
* Max. Frame Rate: 30fps VGA.
* Sensitivity: 1.3V / (Lux-sec).
* Signal to Noise Ratio: 46 dB.
* Dynamic Range: 52 dB.
* Browse Mode: By row.
* Electronic Exposure: 1 to 510 row.
* Pixel Coverage: 3.6μm x 3.6μm.
* Duck Current: 12 mV/s at 60ºC
* PCB Size (L x W): Approx. 1.4 x 1.4 inch / 3.5 x 3.5 cm.