PN532 NFC RFID Reader/Writer Module V3
Interfaces by default with our Arduino Sensor Shield, which is very easy to plug and play. However, if users want to use other interfaces such as UART or SPI, this module also makes it easy to break out those pins.
1. Gilt PCB and Small dimension and easy to embed into your project
2. Support I2C、SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), Change between those modes
3. Support RFID reading and writing
SupportP2P communication with peers
Support NFC with Android phone
4. Typical Operating Distance have been updated to 5cm~7cm reading distance
5. Work in NFC Mode or RFID reader/writer Mode
6. RFID reader/writer supports:
1) Mifare 1k, 4k, Ultralight, and DesFire cards
2) ISO/IEC 14443-4 cards such as CD97BX, CD light, Desfire, P5CN072 (SMX)
3) Innovision Jewel cards such as IRT5001 card
4) FeliCa cards such as RCS_860 and RCS_854
7. Plug and play, Arduino compatible
8. Built in PCB Antenna, with 4cm~6cm communication distance
9. On-board level shifter, Standard 5V TTL for I2C and UART, 3.3V TTL SPI
10. Work as RFID reader/writer
11. Work as 1443-A card or a virtual card
12. Exchange data with other NFC devices such as smartphone
The version 3 can support I2C、SPI and HSU (High Speed UART), there is a switch can help you to change interface between those modes easily.
Hardware Connection :
If you have Sensor Shield, you could plug in and play. And you can finish connection with Arduino by hand.
Arduino GND to PN532 Module GND
Arduino 5V to PN532 Module VCC
Arduino SDA to PN532 Module SDA
Arduino SCL to PN532 Module SCL
Here we introduce 3 basic application examples of this module.
1) Read/write RFID card
As basic function, this module could read and write RFID card. Various cards could be supported.
We also supply libraries for Arduino.
2) P2P communication
Two PN532 modules could communicate with each other wirelessly.
3) NFC with Andriod Phone
1. PN532 NFC RFID Reader/Writer Module ×1
2. 8p and 4p bent male pins kit ×1
3. 4pin 2.54mm Anti-reverse connector ×1
4. 13.56MHz Mifare RFID Card ×1
5. 13.56MHz RFID Key IC Tag - B ×1
6. 13.56MHz RFID Key IC Tag - A ×1
7. Arduino I2C/COM Cable 30cm ×1