Push-in Wire Connectors - PC Series
Push-in wire connectors are an easy and fast multi-port connector designed to be used within panels or lighting fixtures. Push-in wire connectors accept solid copper wires and connect by simply inserting a stripped wire into each port.
* Material: Nylon PA66 (UL94V-2)
* Easy and fast to use, strip wire and push-in to connector.
* Clear polycarbonate housings are color-coded for easy verification.
* Stainless steel springs resist corrosion and restrict wire pull-out.
* Twist left to right for wire removal.
* Push-in wire connectors are rated to 24 amps at 600V max in building wire and 1000V AC in lighting fixtures/luminaries.
* Copper to copper connections only.
* Accepts solid copper wires from 22-12 AWG.