Reflective Optical Sensor with Transistor Output
The TCRT5000(L) has a compact construction where the emitting-light source and the detector are arranged in the same direction to sense the presence of an object by using the reflective IR beam from the object. The detector consists of a phototransistor.
- Position sensor for shaft encoder
- Detection of reflective material such as paper, IBM cards, magnetic tapes etc.
- Limit switch for mechanical motions in VCR
- General purpose - wherever the space is limited
- Snap-in construction for PCB mounting
- Plastic polycarbonate housing construction which prevents crosstalk
- L = long leads
- Current Tranfer Ratio (CTR) of typical 10%
Click to View Data Sheet