Rigid Clamp Coupling - ID: 5/6/6.35/8mm OD: 25/32mm
Clamp or split-muff coupling: In this coupling, the muff or sleeve is made into two half parts of cast iron and they are joined together by means of mild steel studs or bolts. The advantages of this coupling is that assembling or disassembling of the coupling is possible without changing the position of the shaft. This coupling is used for heavy power transmission at moderate speed.
Material: anodized aluminum alloy 6063 T7
Seating torque - 0.5 N.m (Max. 0.6 N.m)
Max. speed - 4000rpm
Shaft Encoder .
Stepper & Synchronous motor.
Rotary position transmitter.
Testing & Measuring Instruments
- One piece construction
- Compensates for angular, parallel, skewed and axial shaft offsets
- Integral clamp and set screw attachment styles
- Zero backlash torque transmission
- Constant velocity and zero vibration when offset
- Angular offset up to 5 degree
- Low bearing loads
- Bi-directional torque transmission
- aluminium versions
- Torsionally stiff.
- Vacuum environment compatible products