Rotary Linear Taper POT with 3 Right Angle Pins
Linear taper potentiometers, informally called B type, are normally applied for voltage control. They are used when the division ratio of the potentiometer must be proportional to the angle of shaft rotation.
An adjustable potentiometer can open up many interesting user interfaces. Turn the pot and the resistance changes. Connect VCC to an outer pin, GND to the other, and the center pin will have a voltage that varies from 0 to VCC depending on the rotation of the pot. Hook the center pin to an ADC on a microcontroller and get a variable input from the user!
This carbon film pot has a ¼" mounting diameter with different resistance value.
* Resistance: 100/4.7K/10K/50K/500K ohm
* Resistance tolerance: +/-20%
* Rating power: 0.08W
* Residual resistance: 20 ohm
* Sliding noise: 47mV
* Withstanding voltage: 1 minute at 300V
* Gang error: -40dB~0dB +/-3dB Max
* Switch power rating: 1A at 125V
* Rotation angle: 300 degrees +/-5 degrees
* Operation torque: 20~200 gf.cm
* Rotation stopper strength: 3Kgf.cm
* Position of click: 150 degrees +/- 5 degrees
* Center decent force: 50~250gf.cm
* Switch rotational angle: 30 degrees Max.
* Switch action: 150~300gf.cm
* Rotational life: 10000 cycles
L: 25mm / T: 12mm