Set Screw Type Flexible Beam Couplings -id: 3mm - id: 6mm / OD: 16 / L: 23
Made of aluminum alloy 6063 T7, these flexible beam couplings are produced for hobbyists to use in their DIY projects at very affordable prices.
Material: aluminum 6063 T7
Rated torque: 0.3 N.m ( by OD19mm) / 0.5 N.m(by OD22mm)
Speed: 6000 rpm(Max.)
Shaft Encoder .
Stepper & Synchronous motor.
Rotary position transmitter.
Testing & Measuring Instruments
- One piece construction
- Compensates for angular, parallel, skewed and axial shaft offsets
- Integral clamp and set screw attachment styles
- Zero backlash torque transmission
- Constant velocity and zero vibration when offset
- Angular offset up to 5 degree
- Low bearing loads
- Bi-directional torque transmission
- Torsionally stiff.
- Vacuum environment compatible products