These high-quality AC-to-DC converters (also called a “wall wart”) produce a regulated voltage output by using a switching regulator to maintain a near-constant voltage with great efficiency. The power cable is over 1 meter long and is terminated with a center-positive 5.5 x 2.1 mm barrel connector that works with the DC power adapter barrel jack as well as the barrel jack on the Arduino Duemilanove and the BASIC Stamp discovery kit. The adapter body has a red LED indicating when the AC-to-DC converter is powered. The wall adapter works with 100-240VAC inputs.
* Battery to be charged: Ni-MH & Ni-CD
* Input voltage: 100 ~ 240VAC
* Cord length: 1 meter
* DC plug: 5.5 x 2.1mm
* Battery packs: 2.4V - 12V (2-10 Cells Pack);
* Fast charge with current switch to select either 0.5A-1A;
* Smart Charge with automatic voltage detection;
* Use pulse and negative pulse technology to avoid battery overheating during fast charging so as to optimize for battery pack life cycle;
* Red LED will be on during charging;
* Automatical charge ending with negative delta V and Zero delta V;
* Zero voltage battery activation;
* Short circuit protection;
* Battery pack reverse connect protection.