Snap-in Cable Gland with Pigtail Strain Reliefs
2 pieces included
Made of high quality nylon, these cable glands with pig-tail strain reliefs are used to snap in cables and prevent them from getting broken after prolonged use.
* Integral nylon spring eases the cable into a lazy bend; prevents kinking and assures longest cable and product life.
* Unique fingers securely lock into a range of panel sizes without use of locknut.
* Smooth, rounded interior edges for ease of installation.
* Limited intrusion into enclosure where access is tight.
* Rotation prevented when used in Double D mounting holes.
* Easy to install–no tools required.
* Ratchet design of sealing nut assembly provides superior anti-vibration and ensures a firm grip on the cable.
* Material: Nylon 6
* Flammability Rating: 94V-2
* Temperature Range: -.04°F (-18°C) to 221°F (105°C)