Arduino Sound Impact Sensor Unit - Analog Output
This sound impact sensor module uses LM386 IC and Electret condenser microphone as the main components.
The Audio AMP Board features an LM386 power amplifier designed for use in low-voltage consumption. The gain is set internally to 20 to keep external part count low and can be increased up to 200 by adding an external resistor and capacitor between pins 1 and 8.
This board is a great choice for AM/FM radio amplifiers, portable cassette player amplifiers, intercoms, TV sound systems and robots.
* Can detect the surrounding sound then output analog value.
* Can set a sound value then output digital value.
* Adjustable Sensitivity , Stable Performance.
* 5V Working Voltage , support both the output digital value and the output analog value.
* Analog voltage signal output, signal amplitude is VCC / 2
* Sensitivity, built-in amplifier circuit, gain can be adjusted
* Get the intensity of the sound of the voltage signal through the AD transform
* Port explanation : DO for digital output, AO for analog output.
* Applicable to a variety of platforms including Arduino / AVR / ARM.
* Compatible with Arduino interface
* PCB Measurement: 34 x 18mm