Speech (Voice) Recognition Sensor Unit
Speech recognition is an important asset for a robot, increasing its ability to interact with human beings and above all using their most natural form of communication.
- Chip in use --LD3320
- Adopting single chip drive module to set and start voice recognition and getting results with MP3 display
- Recognition command uses the spell series, supporting dynamic editing.
- Easily realize the functions of voice recognition/voice control/man-machine interaction;
- Could finish speaker-independent speech recognition, no need for previous training or voice recording, no need for any PC software.
- No need for external Flash chip, RAM and AD chip.
- Stereo output power is 20mW while speaker output power is 550mA with very clear sound
- Support 8 parallel interface and SPI serial interface drive method
- Sleep mode is easy to activate and uses low power consumption
- Working voltage 3.3V, or for portable system, 3*AA battery