Twist-on Wire Connection Cap - Standard
25 pieces per bag
Twist-on wire connectors are a type of electrical connector used to fasten two or more low-voltage (or extra-low-voltage) electrical conductors.
A standard wire cap exceeds the expectations of professional electricians everywhere due to dependability. Inside the tough, thermoplastic shell of a wire cap is a tight, square-wire spring, making each connection quick and secure. Each wire cap is color-coded for easy size selection.
* Color-coded for easy wire selection.
* Copper to copper connections only.
* Thermoplastic shell shields against environmental extremes.
* Resists chemical action from hydrocarbons, acid or alkaline solutions.
* High-dielectric shell features deep skirt design to prevent exposure of bare wire.
|Color Code||H||W||D||Suitable Wires|