Ublox GPS - 7M for Flight Control
The NEO-7 series is the newest family of standalone GPS/GNSS modules from Ublox offering exceptional sensitivity while still maintaining low system power.
With the exceptional performance of the Ublox 7 multi-GNSS (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, QZSS and SBAS) engine, the NEO-7 series delivers high sensitivity and minimal acquisition times in the industry proven NEO form factor.
The NEO-7M is optimized for cost sensitive applications. The industry proven NEO form factor allows easy migration from previous NEO generations. Sophisticated RF-architecture and interference suppression ensure maximum performance even in GPS-hostile environments.
The DDC (I2C compliant) interface provides connectivity and enables simple integration with Ublox SARA, LEON and LISA cellular wireless modules. For RF optimization the NEO-7N features an additional front-end LNA for easier antenna integration and a front-end SAW filter for increased jamming immunity.
With built-in SuperSense Indoor GPS technology, NEO-7 devices enable solutions to be designed using smaller or covert antennas
* 24 pin LCC Miniature package: 12.2 x 16.0 x 2.4 mm
* Available in Crystal and TCXO version
* Ultra low power consumption
* Backward compatible (hardware and firmware); easy migration from NEO-6 or NEO-5 families
* UART, USB, SPI and DDC (I2C compliant) interfaces
* On-board RTC crystal for faster warm and hot starts
* 1.8V and 3.0V variants
* Ublox 7 position engine:
* Navigate down to -162 dBm and -148 dBm cold start
* Faster acquisition with AssistNow Autonomous
* Configurable power management
* Hybrid GPS/GLONASS engine (SBAS, WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS)
* Anti-jamming technology
* Simple integration with Ublox wireless modules
* A-GPS: AssistNow Online and AssistNow Offline services, OMA SUPL, 3GPP compliant