Ultrasonic Range Detecting Sensor： Sending & Receiving Split
These ultrasonic sensors are normally used for range detecting breakouts. One is for sending a signal while the other is for receiving signal. They go in pairs on board. Hobbyists can use them for different DIY projects.
The one marked with letter "T" At the bottom is for sending signals. The one marked with letter "R" at the bottom is for receiving signals.
* standard frequency: 40KHz
* acoustic pressure at 10V : ≥117dB (0dB=0.02mPa）
* receiving sensitivity at 40KHz: ≥-65dB (0dB=V/ubar)
* electrostatic capacity at 1KHz: 2000±30% (<1v pf="" span="">
* detecting range: 20~2000mm