Weight Scale Sensor Unit
By having HX711 in application, this unit is an electronic scale module, whose working principle is to convert the measured changes in resistance value changes, through the conversion circuit into electrical output. The module communicates with the host computer through TTL 232.
Widely used in aerospace, mechanical, electrical, chemical, construction, medicine and many other fields, used to measure force, pressure, displacement, strain, torque, acceleration.
* Differential input voltage: ±40mV(Full-scale differential input voltage is ± 40mV)
* Data accuracy: 24 bit (24 bit A / D converter chip.)
* Refresh frequency: 80 Hz
* Operating Voltage : 5V DC
* Operating current : <10 ma="" span="">
* Size:38 *21 *10mm (L * W * H)